Embracing Stranger Danger: My New LinkedIn Philosophy LinkedIn: How Many Connections Is Too Many? Lately I’ve been receiving invitations on LinkedIn from people I don’t personally know. Maybe we follow each other on Twitter or we’ve exchanged comments in a group on LinkedIn but I don’t actually know them. Should I accept their invitations or …
Contact Us Today
Jatalie Web Design, LLC
925 S. Niagara St.
Denver Colorado 80224
Recent Blog Posts
- Embracing Stranger Danger: My New LinkedIn Philosophy
- Google Plus Tips & Tricks – Sorting Your Circles
- How to Choose Your Domain Name – Should You Choose a Plural or Singular Domain Name or Both?
- How To Choose Your Domain Name – Country Specific Domain Extensions
- How to Choose Your Domain Name – Which Domain Extension Should You Pick?
About the Author
Tag Archive: Social Media
Permanent link to this article: http://www.jataliewebdesign.com/embracing-stranger-danger-my-new-linkedin-philosophy/
Google Plus Tips & Tricks – Sorting and Managing Your Circles What are Google Plus Circles? One of the best features in the new Social Media Platform Google+ is the ability to group your contacts into different circles, according to relationship, interests or even the color of their hair. Google Plus Circles provide a great …
Permanent link to this article: http://www.jataliewebdesign.com/google-plus-tips-tricks-sorting-your-circles/